“We put up our own barriers to achieving our goals!”
The #15x100Challenge empowering busy people to start building better habits and achieve their goals by focusing on 1 thing for a minimum of 15 minutes per day over a 100 day period with support from an awesome online community of goal-getters.
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter…
— Izaak Walton
If you took the #15x100CHALLENGE what could it enable you to do?
Have you always wanted to do something, learn something, read something, speak something or create something…
BUT are always too busy to do so?
You talk about it, but never actually DO it!
This is when you start building barriers to your own success 🚫
What about if you had a minimum of 15 minutes a day, over 100 days?
Do you think you could accomplish the thing you have always wanted?
What is 15 minutes out of your day?
I know a lot of us spend hours flicking through our phones; checking emails and social media. I know I do.
What if you used a portion of that time to do that one thing you have always wanted to do!
What new heights could you reach?
The Way it Works…
You choose what you want to work on, i.e. mindfulness practice, getting those abs, learning a new language, working on a phobia etc… and commit to learning it for a minimum of 15 minutes per day, EVERYDAY for the next 100 days, whilst holding yourself publicly accountable by posting regular updates on social media or on a blog using the hashtag provided.
- Pick a goal and work on it for a minimum of 15 minutes every day for the next 100 days*
- Signup for the next challenge here and join our official Facebook Challenge Group (details given at registration).
- Regularly post your progress updates on social media using the #15x100Challenge hashtag.
- Like our Facebook Page to receive updates and inspiration.
- On Twitter? Don’t forget to tweet about the challenge and follow me @languagelJ
- Ensure that you help and encourage others in the challenge on a regular basis.
- Help us reach more people by spreading the word of this challenge by sharing this web-page with family and friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
Connect with a supportive community of goal-getters and make new friends to share your challenge goals and achievements with. Remember everybody is different.
You can adjust the rules for your challenge to fit in with your own lifestyle and responsibilities. The most common adjustment made is changing the daily minimum time from 15 to 30/45/60 OR even 90 minutes.
You might choose to post updates daily, weekly or monthly on social media or blog/vlog about the challenge. Whatever works best for you! Good luck.